1. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is…” do unto others as you would have done unto you. The Golden Rule if you will. Be nice, it comes back to you.
2. The holiday season is AWESOME! I love the holidays. 🙂
3. When it comes to holiday decorating… I have to do it when I am “feeling” it otherwise it doesn’t get done. I haven’t decorated yet this year for that reason.
4. The thing I look forward to most about the holidays is giving gifts. When you nail it and you see the look on their face nothing compares. Nothing.
5. My favorite holiday tradition is the recipes. I use recipes that belonged to my grandmothers and great-grandmothers. I love sharing these foods with people.
6. This year my Christmas plans include visiting my family at my sister’s 3 hours from here and hanging out on Christmas Eve with the husband’s family. Not sure about everything else yet but it’s going to be an interesting holiday.
7. My favorite holiday food is oyster stew. God I love oyster stew. When I was a kid we made this every Christmas Eve for dinner. I still do.
To learn more about Fill In The Blank Friday or check out the other blogs participating visit The Little Things We Do