I’m going to finish the Colorado trip in the next couple of days. I work 12 hour shifts and just could not do it the last few nights.
1. My best quality is something I think hurts me but everyone tells me they love it about me…I wear my heart on my sleeve. You always know where you sit with me and how I am. Sadly. Honestly I think it gets me in trouble more than anything.
2. One of my less flattering qualities is that I tend to internalize what I am trying to verbalize and I end up saying something that may be complete opposite of what I intended. It also means that I say things that I don’t think come out that way as I hear it another way in my head.
3. I’d rather be sleeping. I’m exhausted.
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is my job. I don’t want to elaborate much but I am struggling with issues about being a supervisor.
5. I am looking forward to a concert tomorrow night (I promise to elaborate next week) and my trip to Ireland next May. I don’t want to wish away my life but I really want it to be May very very soon!
6. A super random factoid about me is I eat potato chips dipped in ketchup and french fries dipped in mayo, unless they are sweet potato fries then I prefer nothing or ketchup if hard pressed.
7. I want to buy a swirly, glittery party dress. I have ZERO opportunities to wear it (my company doesn’t do Christmas parties nor does the hubby’s and I don’t really like parties general speaking and don’t get invited to any). The families don’t even dress up for the holidays so I have no excuse to buy a dress I won’t wear. But I think it would be fun!
To learn more about Fill In The Blank Friday or check out the other blogs participating visit The Little Things We Do