1. My favorite feeling in all the world is being in such a great mood absolutely nothing affects you. You just feel like you are floating on air.
2. My favorite smell is clean laundry and rainstorms.
3. My favorite taste is sugary. I have the worst sweet tooth. ARGH!
4. The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen was fall in a Colorado aspen grove. I have been impressed by a great many things but nothing compares to being in the middle of it.
5. The best sound ever is my husband saying “of course you were right”! 😛 Actually I am a back to nature kinda girl and love the sound of a soft thunderstorm passing by.
6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is evergreen trees. Lots of them where I grew up!
7. My favorite of all the senses is touch. I have total crap hearing and even worse eyesight but I can feel so very much.
To learn more about Fill In The Blank Friday or check out the other blogs participating visit The Little Things We Do