1. My first memory is of my grandfather and I walking along a construction site near my grandparents home. He was showing me all the machines. We sat under a tree and he gave me a bit of a chocolate Hershey bar. I was about 18 months old (give or take) according to my mother.
2. My first love was a high school boyfriend. When I hurt him and broke up with him my freshman year of college I felt awful. It was difficult letting go.
3. My very first favorite color was purple I believe. I remember a very purple bedroom when I was little.
4. The first time I really felt like a “grown-up” was when the moment I realized bills came every month. I had been paying them for a few years but honestly it was not something that actually resonated with me for some reason.
5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is lay there for awhile. I do not wake up immediately and I need a few moments. It doesn’t take too long though before I am up and getting dressed (working days) or sitting in the living room checking Facebook, my email and my blog reading.
6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc…) I ever bought was I recall buying Paula Abdul’s “Forever Your Girl” on cassette in 1989 I think. I had just gotten a personal tape player for Christmas.
7. My first car was a gray Ford Tempo. I hated that car. Total POS that caused me nothing but trouble.
To learn more about Fill In The Blank Friday or check out the other blogs participating visit The Little Things We Do