1. Something I am very proud of is my baby steps attempts at dealing with my painful shyness and introversion. I still need to do a lot of work on this but I am trying. I find though the more I open up the more likely I am to say something stupid. Or at least it feels stupid to me. Like I said I’m working on it.
2. My favorite thing about myself is my curiosity. I always want to explore, find new things, find adventure. I have had the unfortunate experience of knowing someone who never experiments. I just don’t understand that.
3. My favorite color for fall is orange. But then again I am in love with orange in general.
4. Something I’ve been learning lately is how to be happier. I am happy. I really am. But I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve and I am trying to be less dramatic!
5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is Ireland travel books. Yeah I know. But for non-fiction or fiction I am reading “Wedding Cake For Breakfast”. It’s a collection of short stories about the first year of marriage and quite humourous, sad, and reflective.
6. My favorite Pandora Station is Modern Christmas Carols. Dude I know it is September but I adore Christmas Carols. I listen to them loads during the season. Gets me in the mood every single time.
7. This weekend I will be doing date night with the hubby, cleaning the house and other equally boring tasks. My sister is moving (and my mother next week) so she wanted me to come and visit next week but it is going to have to wait awhile.
To learn more about Fill In The Blank Friday or check out the other blogs participating visit The Little Things We Do