1. My favorite room in my home is my bedroom. I would list sleeping – and reading in bed – as a hobbies if I could!
2. My current decor style is vintage modern with more clutter than I like. I have very lovely vintage tables from the 1950s. Sleek lines, inset color variations, wood. Beautiful. But next to my very modern couch. I love it!
3. I wish I could redecorate the bedroom. We don’t have a functional headboard or dresser and I would love to have both. Right now some of my clothes are piled in a chair as I have literally nowhere else to store them. Likewise I have a pile of shoes in the corner for the same reason.
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a functional kitchen. I like to cook – it has to work. And a bathtub big enough to take a bath in. With my current apartment I have a bathtub that is short and squat – an apartment tub. And I really want to be able to take a bath!
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is my bed and by extension my sheets and comforters. I am so freaking picky! It has to be comfortable!
6. A decor trend that I just don’t “get” is color coding or spine-in on all your books. How the heck do you find anything?
7. Sunlight is a little touch that makes my house feel like home. I love windows!
To learn more about Fill In The Blank Friday or check out the other blogs participating visit The Little Things We Do