1. The highlight of my week was mailing my wedding invites and discovering everything was paid off for the wedding and there wasn’t anything else to do! Yay!
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be vintage modern or some mid-century modern with some contemporary. I like clean lines. No clutter.
3. My first vehicle was a blue Ford Taurus. 1993 I think. I hate that car. But I was broke 19 when it died and I had to figure out how to replace it STAT.
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is coffee or chai. Dude. My place of employment pays us if we remain on the property during our breaks (we are hourly). If we leave we have to clock out and it’s unpaid, even our lunches. Needless to say almost no one ever leaves. Last Saturday my car window was frozen shut so I couldn’t do Starbucks on my way to work. A bit later I left work, drove 5 minutes out of my way, waited in the drive-thru and drove back taking up my entire break. All for chai. It’s a serious need at this point.
5. My favorite way to waste time is the internet in general I guess. I have a couple of messages boards I go to regularly as well as places like Etsy and I can just kill time looking at stuff. Window shopping is my killer.
6. Right now I could really go for a giant glass of very cold water. Yup. Definitely.
7. This weekend I will be doing errands. It’s a laid back weekend without much going on. I don’t think so anyway?!
To learn more about Fill In The Blank Friday or check out the other blogs participating visit The Little Things We Do