1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is read. I a big reader and it always relaxes me.
2. When I have free time I tend to waste it. I have either 3 or 4 days off every week and I definitely don’t use them to their full potential.
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would go shopping somewhere fabulous, eat lunch in one of my favorite places and read. Read a lot.
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others…) alone. I’m a loner and an introvert. I am my own best friend and I’m very good with that!
5. Most of my free time happens and is gone before I realize it! Oy!
6. The best thing about free time is being able to recharge your batteries. Nothing else does it and lets you get ready for life.
7. The next time I have free time I should probably actually pick a new book to read. I’ve been jumping around trying to find something since I finished Steve Job’s biography the week before last. Nothing is sticking with me!
To learn more about Fill In The Blank Friday or check out the other blogs participating visit The Little Things We Do