1. New Years is full of high expectations for me. I always feel like I should be doing something awesome and amazing and I rarely, if ever, actually do something awesome and amazing. I dunno why.
2. One of my New Year’s resolutions will be ooh! See above cause I’m lazy!
3. A New Year’s resolution I’ve made in the past was to lose weight. I think I set the bar too high on this.
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was to pull the trigger on fashion/style blogging. Last years resolution. 😀 One I actually stuck with!
5. This year I will be spending New Year’s Eve um…somewhere. Right now…less than 24 hours before the appointed hour I might add…and I got nothing. Sigh. Sad.
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to go somewhere else for a change, somewhere new and exciting and hopefully get to see this world I am so in love with!
7. 2012 is going to be awesome! I’m getting married after all! And this time it sticks. 😀
To learn more about Fill In The Blank Friday or check out the other blogs participating visit The Little Things We Do