1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is (I’m totally stealing Lauren’s answer because it’s awesome!) by “singing loud for all to hear”!
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is actually getting to see family and friends. I hardly get to anymore.
3. The holiday season is a time for reflection and hope.
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is eggnog and Oreo Truffles. Yep, sugar all the way baby! Oh and prime rib I guess!
5. I will be spending Christmas at different relatives houses. Christmas Eve is at the fiance’s aunt’s house with his mother’s family. Christmas Day we will hang out with his father’s family then we are going to hang out with my mother who I haven’t seen in ages. Yay!
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) Give. I’m a giver. 😀
7. I’m dreaming of an amazing Christmas.
To learn more about Fill In The Blank Friday or check out the other blogs participating visit The Little Things We Do