Had too much to do yesterday and never got around to this.
- My Christmas tree is up. My Christmas shopping is done. And my Christmas cards (the big bundle of them anyway) are in the mail. Yay!
- My 3 favorite ornaments on the entire tree. The little African doll was sent to me by my aunt when she was a missionary in Congo when I was kid. I have other items hanging around from there that she gave me but this is by far my favorite. The other is a copper plated leaf and a hand-blown glass ornament.
- Us being goofy – Brad was not happy to pose. But then again he hates getting his picture taken. Tough!
- An early Christmas present to him – a new winter coat. It’s wool, it’s beautiful and it looks so good on him!!
- An early Christmas present to me – a new Nook! I also got the case I really wanted with probably my favorite quote in the entire world on it. Thank you honey! I love it!