1. My favorite new blog of the moment is At The Pink of Perfection. She shouted out to me on Twitter and I started reading. I love that about my commentors too – I ALWAYS check out your blog and for the most part I start following you too! I started following some of my favorites because they left a comment here!
2. Something I am thankful for is my right hand! I had no idea how much I relied on it until I didn’t have it.
3. Something that made me laugh this week was Facebook. I’ve got some great FB (and real life) friends!
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is a Black/White Nook Version 2. They dropped the price and Version 1 is cumbersome.
5. I am excited about “Inheritance” by Christopher Paolini being released! It’s fantastic so far! Matter of fact I am so tempted to drive to KC on the 21st for his book tour as this is the closest he will get to me. And he is a marvelous writer. I’d love to meet him.
6. If I were a color I would be red. It’s spicy, has an attitude and commands attention. Just like me.
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by curling up on the couch with the windows open under a big blanket with some great music reading a book. Basically how I was able to spend my week.
To learn more about Fill In The Blank Friday or check out the other blogs participating visit The Little Things We Do