What have been the 5 hardest blogging lessons you’ve learned during this process and have helped make you a better blogger as a result?
1. That I don’t take enough photos. In this whole figuring out style blogging experiment I have ended up with a couple outfits with nothing but awful photos. Matter of fact I had to go take more photos of several of them including putting the outfit back on in some cases. I am working on that.
2. That opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.
3. I shouldn’t make graphics. 😀 I kinda suck at it. I mean, they will pass, that’s for sure but without a better graphics program or greater understanding of what I do have (time I haven’t decided if I am investing yet) I should just let other people make graphics and I’ll link to ’em.
4. Not to overshare. Everyone and their brother does not need all the details of my life. But don’t undershare (it’s like vaguebooking…don’t say anything if you can’t explain some or all of it) either. It just gets people frustrated and curious.
5. Putting blogging in its place in my life. I don’t want to do this 24-7, especially since it’s just a hobby. I have to remember to dial back sometimes.
To learn more about Friend Friday or check out the other blogs participating visit Modly Chic